Thursday, August 13, 2009

Work and Rain

Too much work going on around here- My co-worker is off to San Jose Ca. to visit family and friends for 2 weeks. CRAZY. It has been so busy at work and That is a great thing- but by about 3Pm I am brain dead and no longer able to communicate with anyone except in squeaks n groans. GOOD News almost 4 inches of rain in the last two days. This will do wonders for a dying yard and a drying up pond! Christian has decided that she is not capable of driving a stick shift , so I am not insuring her anymore - she and her mom can work it out. Mom gave in too easily. The girl has had the opportunity to drive all summer and has not, and now chooses to well I'm not sure what but it didn't set well with me so I said here ya go - go pay for your own stuff, if you are on my payroll , MY RULES- Your own then you can set the rules.- My horoscope this morning said something about Cleaning House today- MAYBE it wasn't the dusting type of clean :))))
Anyway when everyone is mad at me - it is very peaceful, so I'm gonna go read a new Nora Roberts book

Luv n hugs
charlee

1 comment: