Sunday, August 16, 2009

NOTHING PLANNED woo hoo

This week-end we actually have NOTHING planned! No family to go visit, no school stuff to go get, NOTHING and we seem to be doing it well- We all spent most of the day in the pool and I watched some of the Nationwide NASCAR race but Carl Edwards (MY MAN) got in a wreck on the 3rd lap and he was done. Kyle Busch DID NOT win so it was a good race! Today the Big Dogs race but I tape it if we are out having fun- We watched the Texans 1st preseason game and they looked pretty good. The back up quarterback Lo------?? not sure how to spell that one yet but he looked REAL good. and the new Chris Brown was looking good also but I could talk football or NASCAR all day so I will hush. Hopefully another day of not much going on. Next week-end my Nephew from Florida, SCOTT, is coming in so that means BIG Family thing- which is good we have actually not gotten together since Father's Day and that is a long time for our bunch! It will be a crazy work week, my co-worker is still in California so our very busy 2 person office is gonna be crasy with just me.
luv n hugs
charlee

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the rest....I'm waiting on grand-babies which is the opposite of rest but just as good...Can't wait....Love you!

    ReplyDelete