Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some out some IN

WEll today I am geting a new "RED washer and Dryer" had to have a new set and I decided on those front loading ones with the pedestal so we will see. I've got 30 days to decide if the Red makes them clean better :)

Christian starts driving to school on Monday- Rachel and one of her old school pals traded cars for their girls- Chris wanted an automatic and the other girls seriously wanted a standard - the cars were pretty much identical except for that so - everyone seems happy now- we will see. Chris got new tires and brakes and the other girl got a wash job .

They was all gone to a friends house who is on a timeshare at Piney Shores in Conroe. bye bye = have a lovely time with out me :::::)))))))))

I DID NOT win the lottery Friday night and that was a HUGE disappointment. but no one in Texas did either-s o all my working buddies will be right back there with me on Monday.

OK that is enough for today.
luv n hugs
char

No comments:

Post a Comment