Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2nd day back to work

WHY did I come back- ????????? these people have no idea there is fun out there to be doing!! I NEED to go back to the beach and this time bring back -wait.. no.. if I go back to the beach --THIS time I'M NOT coming BACK! Surely one person on the deck can't be noticed or take up much room- I certainly do not need to eat for months :( Anyway all have returned to some sad sense of order. Today Christian went to drive her car- which is a standard and she had so far ignored the opportunity to learn to drive. Now school is starting and Mom is not giving up HER truck so Christian was out practicing . Poor Faith - gets to rides in the back and suffer the learning curve with Christian. She did really well and then apparently got too confident and couldn't get home from the store. so much tears and yelling from those drivers that did not know she was new to stick shift driving..well sigh - we will attempt to go do this again tomorrow. I will be the one with the short straw to help her get from here to there in one fluid motion. I know because Wayne taught me how to drive his stick shift truck by putting me in his truck and leaving me there to get home. 3 attempts to get around a block, when I could see our house and him laughing - well I DID get home and learned to drive a stick- so tomorrow- I will take pity on Christian and be much more supportive..I hope



luv n hugs

charlee

1 comment:

  1. Hate stick shift...hated when i HAD to learn...glad I learned but still hate it! I'll be thinking of y'all :) :(

    ReplyDelete