Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wii have come of age

Yes that is right the Harris household has finally joined the 21st century with a Wii. Kids can put it together in nothing flat and tomorrow , MAYBE i'll get to play. It was funny to watch Faith play golf and baseball. but she KO'd Christian in Boxing! and beat her at tennis- but not sure how but they had fun and I hope to get the Wii Sports resort game and then I can play maybe- I think I will like the bowling the best ,we will see.

Faith had meet the First Grade teacher this evening. WE have been trying to tell her that First grade is VERY SERIOUS and you can not be so busy and must pay attention more and not Talk AS much. Well I think it would not be much fun to be a first grade teacher for the first few weeks. LORD and the secrets they must learn about the parents. mercy!!


Ok off to bed and then work so I can come home and play the Wii- surely it will be my turn by tomorrow afternoon.

luv n hugs
char

No comments:

Post a Comment