Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wii had a great time

Hi there! Wii are champs at different sports! Rachel is champ of Bowling - Christian of Archery and Faith of Boxing. I am gonna get to play , I just know it just not sure when!! WE had a nice visit today at my sister's house- My Nephew came in from Florida for his birthday and we had a nice family get together complete with pool party- she has a beautiful backyard pool and everyone came and we had a great time as our last day before school starts. There are three first graders all excited about going back to school and NOT being in Kindergarten anymore- seems that is like a rite of passage. Christian and Gage will be seniors this year - not sure how my grand kids got so old but they did.!

Speaking of Gage- his band- Red October Sky will be playing in Humble this coming week-end and I am going to go listen to him scream- that is the kind of band that he has- one of those kind where he screams- so I will go - let him see me and listen to one song of screaming and then I can say I have heard his band play. That should be worth points right?

WE had another great day of rain and that is a plus.

OK off to help get everyone ready for that first day and then I get to leave early in the morning and let Rachel deal with the chaos.

luv n hugs
char

1 comment:

  1. Hope first day went well and oh my...I didn't realize the kids were seniors this year...and so is mary, linda's daughter...wow...time sure has away of slippin' slippin'...now go play Wii

    ReplyDelete