Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool it is indeed

So hope all have survived the First of April.  The Lord blessed me with NO incidents.  Christian and Michael came up for one night and the visit was too brief and then they were gone.  Christian starts work tomorrow at the local food bank in Conroe.  She has volunteered there for a long time --Now she will be a Paid employee  WOO HOO for "C"

Pete is actually working just one day a week and we seem to WANT to spend the rest of the time at the lake.  BUT My father has been really  ill and there were a couple of times we thought he was not going to make it .  Pete and I stayed in Sugarland for 3 weeks, fighting hospitals, doctors and the staff to just keep him alive.  Now I do believe that if it is God's will he will survive. But that is a story that will take days to type so not today.

We have been fishing this past week, well let me rephrase.  I was a great deck hand.  Pete was doing the catching and I apparently was just feeding the fish my minnows and putting his fish in the basket.  We are a great team. :))Finally got to go see Robin's store Mimosa Rose.  It is all I expected it to be and much more.

 Luv and hugs

Charlee

1 comment: