Saturday, February 5, 2011

So much snow and cabin fever

OMG.  Snow since Monday and no temps even close to above freezing and since I do not know how to drive on ice, I've been home all week and on Thursday had chopped, cooked and made everything I possibly could make .  Pete apparently got the message and WOW we went for a trip to Walmart.  I have never been so excited to see other people and it felt like FREEDOM.  Sort of  like when you always had a car then its gone and you feel trapped but honestly you know you are not..  It is now Saturday day before Superbowl and it is going to be another week of this stuff.  Yesterday we got 7 more inches of snow it was very pretty to look at but keeps the cold in and they say more snow tomorrow during the superbowl.  that should make for fun .  Ok I should be drooling sometime next week.

luv n hugs
Charlee

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have snow, just because it's something new, I don't mind the cold as much until it comes with wind ...heading to Boston in leass than 2 weeks, gonna be cold but looking forward to it...miss you...love you

    ReplyDelete