Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where have I been?

Well Pete and I were taking caring of my very ill father.  Thanks for all of your prayers, his physical state is much better.

We have also tried to squeeze in a great deal of fishing.  Pete and my brother in law TIM fished a tournament on Lake Conroe and Pete won their entry fee back.  I caught a 5 # bass just for fun before the tournament.  That would have been a bigger money fish but hey. I'm just saying probably was. :)  Carol and Tim came up to the Lake house and we had a great few days after their daughter, Ashley graduated from Baylor, we celebrated with much margarita's and cards over their fortune returning. oh yes Pete and Tim fished some more, right?

Now we are back in Hurst, and Pete is going to be working for this whole week. May 30 thru June 3.   This is such a change as Pete and I usually spend 6 days a week together , 24/6 and he has only been working on Saturday's for a long while and we really like that schedule.  Who gave employee's vacations anyway?

So now we have my niece graduated from Baylor, Faith from 2nd grade and 2 concert piano recital's coming up for Madi and Mason.

Our First anniversary is coming up and where to go,  so many places on MY list and none of them on Pete's list :)

luv n hugs
Charley

1 comment: