Thursday, July 30, 2009

BEACH TIME

WOO HOO beach time has arrived! awesome- got 4 of the grands n me and I think we are gonna leave a little earlier than Rachel and go visit my Dad. He is 80 and has not seen Aric and Amy in a long while so hopefully it will surprise him. I hope if I make it so 80 that I can be as active as he is. Stephanie and Aaron will be down for the day on Saturday for a crab boil. It is 3:30 in the morning and I need to get back to sleep for awhile. I will post pics on Face Book

charlee

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog...I added a link from mine to yours...plus I blogged about you...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blog World, Charlotte. I agree with Robin...don't give up on the blog. Record your special times and stories here. Like Facebook, it gets easier as you use it!

    ReplyDelete