Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WELCOME

Hi there! Welcome to what I hope will be my blog- It is a lot harder than I thought it would be to set this up so if it looks funky- GET OVER IT :) I'm new and I see My Sister-IN-Law's and she is a pro, so don't expect that just yet but she did think I was capable of doing this. so Robin this is for you,babe



I hope to introduce to you to all of my Harris clan. There are many and we are close.



I am a Houston Native so there have to be some of you out there somewhere.

Next week-end my clan is headed to the beach and oh do we love the beach, would live on the deck of where we are going if I could-maybe I won't be noticed.

Any James Madison Grad's out there?

Ok first attempt DONE.

Thanks for stopping by
char

1 comment:

  1. Okay....my bad...I forgot you did the blog until I got a message showing your comment on my blog post and I was like.....Who's Charlee...then I snapped...it's you. I love the title and your blog looks good..Whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete