Tuesday, May 18, 2010

smiling

How strange the last two weeks have been in my life. I've reacquainted with an old "friend" and it is simply like 40 years just had not gone by. There is not a day when I don't have to charge my phone and I'm loving it. Some one who calls and drives with me the hour to work and then some afternoons talks with me the hour coming home. Oh yeah then there are the couple of hours we talk while I'm on the porch. He lives up by Dallas so that is a BIG BUMMER but wow to be wanted and missed is pretty awesome - had pretty much decided that part of my life was over and not going to be repeated and now I am so looking forward to each new day and to this week-end . He is coming down for Christian's grad party and will meet most of my family- well talk about baptism by fire- if they don't scare him off then he is a keeper. I find myself smiling alot these days and that is pretty neat. Well I should get back to work just wanted to share with you, RObin as you are pretty much the only one who reads these besides me. He wants to take me to Savanna,Ga in Sept and I am so seriously thinking of going :)))))

luv n hugs
charlee

No comments:

Post a Comment