Thursday, May 13, 2010

Continued New Beginnings

Well its been over a week and my friend and I are still chattering like 40 years never happened. It is unusual for me to have a man to "Chat" with but I like it! I never had to recharge my cell phone because i used up the whole battery in one phone call but now I do and I like that also. Next week he is coming down for Christians' grad party and then I guess we will see if we have sparks and ignition. I'm thinking yeah we will :) and I'm gonna like that as well a whole lot. Rachel and Christian seem to be fine with my guest coming but we will see when he gets to OUR home if they can deal with another man being at our home. My hopes are that they will be accepting, if not WE will be patient. It is so scary good right now, please Lord let it continue.

luv n hugs
charlee

No comments:

Post a Comment